By Lape Runsewe
We have recently run a roundtable concerning our work in the Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS) industry and how digital technology can provide the basis for a thriving business in this sector.
Due to popular demand, we are re-running this webinar.
Date: Thursday 30th July 2020
Technology has proven to play a vital role in delivering operational efficiency and competitive advantage for the early adopters in the Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS) sector.
Insurance-Linked Securities – Catastrophe Bond’s, Private Placement, Side Cars – encompassing Life and Non-Life products, is a rapidly growing sector of the market.
The trouble is, almost no one has built systems to handle these “difficult to value” instruments – until now. Digiterre have developed the world-class Chrysalis ILS platform and we are delighted to invite you to our virtual roundtable to discuss the major industry challenges and how our technology has assisted in solving these. Click here to read a case study of the system in action.
The virtual roundtable will showcase the latest features of the Chrysalis platform and how it helps to solve the most prominent issues facing ILS managers, such as:
- Reducing operational risk by removing reliance on spreadsheets
- Capturing details of all private placement contracts and catastrophe bond trades
- Dynamic fund valuations in response to changes in inputs
- Daily cash reconciliation with the bank
- Cash forecasting for future weeks and months
- Daily portfolio valuations
- Portfolio valuation forecasting
- Empowering users to create and maintain a portfolio plan
- Management information reporting for excellent business decision making
- Real-time data feed integration (e.g. Bloomberg)